Shimazaki Haruka beat out the senior members of AKB48 by winning the best actress award for her role as a student in episode 3 of the “So Long” special drama series. Yesterday, after the 3rd episode ended, viewers had 15mins to vote for their favourite drama and actress from the series. In the end, Paruru came out on top, winning over Oshima Yuko who is all-rounded when it comes to popularity and acting.
Top Ten Best Actress:
1. Shimazaki Haruka – 22,080 votes
2. Oshima Yuko – 19,030 votes
3. Watanabe Mayu – 17,000 votes
4. Matsui Jurina – 13,240 votes
5. Mariko Shinoda – 10,060 votes
6. Kojima Haruna – 6,930 votes
7. Watanabe Miyuki – 4,540 votes
8. Minegishi Minami – 4,050 votes
9. Yokoyama Yui – 1,540 votes
10. Kashiwagi Yuki – 1,410 votes
Best drama was also awarded to Team B’s 3rd episode which was basically a story about a dying teacher and her students. It garnered 47980 points to win over Team A’s 1st episode, which took second place with 39120 points. Despite Yuko and Jurina’s strong acting in the 2nd episode, Team K came in last with 36240 points.
As the winners of this drama sousenkyo, Team B gets their own regular show on NTV from April onwards and this program is expected to run for 4 months! Congrats to Team B but i’m just happy that Paruru won…=). She definitely needs more love because she’s not as useless like what most people think!