It’s been awhile since we last saw them on TV, and they finally appeared on Ichiban Song Show. Watch them get pelted by a tornado of cherry blossom petals as they welcome the spring season with “Dance My Generation”!
Summary of the talk part:
– The previous drummer quit in spring 4 years ago, saying he needed to study for national exams and become a civil servant.
– Utahiroba Jun revealed that Kiryuin Sho secretly composed a song and performed it at their last live with the ex-drummer.
– Darvish Kenji was the junior to the ex-drummer, and he was asked to takeover. Darvish Kenji was free so he attended the interview.
– In order to hire someone who could stay for a long time, Kiryuin Sho decided to lookout for someone who was more stupid. They had 5 interviewees, and he asked them if they were willing to strip naked if the performance requires it. Most of them said they would, but Darvish Kenji said he was more than confident to do it.
– MC asked about their income, and Darvish Kenji replied “I’m not joking…”, indicating his income’s really good.